[se] Smooth the Unattractive Truth [OPEN]
Nephele Amoret
the Meadowhawk

Age: 61 | Height: 5'0 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Samuel is unknowingly lucky to have encountered Nephele, who dismisses his odd head positioning as just another weird trait of the Grounders. Though it will surely skew her data when or if she discovers the reasoning behind it, for now he is safe from further inspection. Instead she merely hums, accepting his explanation at face value. Though still mildly annoying, it does not physically harm her at least. She can put up with it if it begins again, though for how long is questionable.

The man steps down off the ladder, and she lets herself settle uncertainly on the floor, wings tucking against her back as he confesses to wanting to know about their seasonal 'myth'. Though the wording chafes, she does no more than wrinkle her nose at it distastefully before being distracted by the rather effective bribe he offers.

"It is no story, it is a collection of celebrations and activities throughout the season that nearly all Fae partake in, especially those local to the Sidhe Village." The slight sniff to her words implies her insult at the wording far better than the crinkle of her nose, but at least she is properly enticed by transfer of information. "I have lived it for fifty-three years, I am no expert but my knowledge is sufficient and firsthand. What would you like to know?" Perhaps if she gives him answers to all his questions he'll feel indebted enough to do the same in return. Except her questions will far surpass any he can ask about the festival, and that is his own problem.
Your goodness must have some edge to it -- else it is none

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] Smooth the Unattractive Truth [OPEN] - by Nephele - 02-01-2020, 07:51 AM