[se] Smooth the Unattractive Truth [OPEN]
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I want roses set on fire
And I, well I want what’s best for me
Sam noted the wrinkle in Nephele's nose and for a moment did not know what could have caused it, until he examined his own words and - ah. He supposed he would not like it if his beliefs were referred to as myths either; he was about to apologise when she spoke and instead he just nodded, accepting her point. "Yes, of course. I apologise."

At least she still was willing to tell him all he wanted to know. Sam put a finger to his chin as he thought, then spoke out the first few questions that came to mind: "Alright, well, to begin: Does Safrin listen to the songs sung for her? Do adults regularly participate in the event, or only children? And has it ever...failed to work? Has the sun ever disappeared?" It seemed unlikely, but if he was treating the tradition as truth and not hearsay, these were natural places to go.
And I, I think I know just what that means
Just what that means
SAMUEL
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] Smooth the Unattractive Truth [OPEN] - by Samuel - 02-01-2020, 09:33 PM