[se] Smooth the Unattractive Truth [OPEN]
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I want roses set on fire
And I, well I want what’s best for me
Nephele nodded her head and so Sam hoped he had been forgiven, enough to get the answers he sought anyway; it appeared he had. Listening intently as she spoke, he reached to pull his small notebook from his pocket and scribble down some notes, not wanting to forget any of it. "Hmm. We assume similar - but there's no way to really know without asking a God, I suppose. I...do not talk often with the Old Gods, so maybe you could ask and report back to the guild sometime?"

As for their lifespans...well. His was much more likely to actually overcome hers, but he didn't mention that, just nodded. The subject made him sad anyway: the knowledge that his friends and family would all be dead while he still looked the same, felt the same, knowing that he'd have to watch them all grow old and wrinkled around him and wait for the ticking of the clock. "I haven't met any Fae children. When...do you become adults? What age, I mean?" He'd heard that some Fae could live for hundreds of years, like elder Ascended, but he wasn't sure if it was true.

Actually hearing that there had once been a consequence for a lack of festivities was surprising indeed. "Blackened...? How do you mean?"
And I, I think I know just what that means
Just what that means
SAMUEL
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] Smooth the Unattractive Truth [OPEN] - by Samuel - 02-04-2020, 03:22 PM