[se] Smooth the Unattractive Truth [OPEN]
Nephele Amoret
the Meadowhawk

Age: 61 | Height: 5'0 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NEPHELE
Asking the gods? Nephele tilts her head, considering the idea. "I am not highly faithful, but it is a possibility, if only to meet them in person." Inquisitive hazel eyes fall to her bright-haired brother. "Your offer is unbalanced. What will I receive in return for this knowledge?" It's far from rudely spoken, but she is fairly curious what he will offer in exchange for direct knowledge from a deity that he for some reason cannot contact.

"We do not have a set adulthood, I suppose. It is a bracket of age from 50 to 80 seasonal cycles. Full mastery of flight occurs around five decades, thus the lower limit. We live for many hundreds of cycles, it is of no real concern to us to label our life stages." A delicate shoulder shrugs, unsure what else he may want to know. Age to Nephele is a broad thing with no real emphasis on things such as birthdays or milestones.

"The sun would slowly go darker across its surface, until the entirety of it disappeared with only a halo around it, and the entire land went dark as a moonless night. Slowly it would return in a reverse of the same way." Her voice is slightly lower and more hesitant here, superstitious despite her scientific inclinations, no way of examining such celestial matters even with her winged frame.
Someone is learning the colors
of all your moods

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] Smooth the Unattractive Truth [OPEN] - by Nephele - 02-07-2020, 10:43 AM