Too Gourd to Pass Up [Seasonal Event] [OPEN!]
Alistair Valentus
Monster Hunter

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Andy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Alistair
I smile to show the pressure of heroes,
and to trick the fear inside me.
"I'm well aware of our duties..."

Alistair replied with a smirk, in a terrible attempt to keep his mannerisms professional, though when Ronin had asked what he was doing there, he hesitated for a moment.

"Right...well..."

It appeared he had something important to discuss with his friend and fellow guildmate when the gourd shot out and instinctively he went after it. Hips torqued, legs set to whip out the pass to Ronin just when a stranger called out to them causing Alistair's legs to tangle and faceplant to a skidding stop.

He laid motionless for a moment turning onto his back with some wincing laughter as he turned and gave Sarya a squinty-eyed look, wiping the dirt from his face.

"Don't see why exclusions should be made...only requirement is to have a name."

Alistair called out to her direction as he gathered himself and slid his foot beneath the gourd and lobbed a pass to Ronin.

"That handsome gentleman with the feet of a weightless angel is Ronin...I'm Alistair. What may we call you?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Too Gourd to Pass Up [Seasonal Event] [OPEN!] - by Alistair - 12-13-2018, 10:02 PM