won't you let me go down in my dreams? (OPEN)
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
maybe i'll lie to you, maybe i'll play this role
maybe i'll act like my act is together
Alright, so it wasn’t the greatest idea. Still sick and tired and exhausted, still frustrated with everything going on and what he tried to fix time and time again. But he’d heard the portal had been opened, had heard talk of sands, and beaches and oceans, and he couldn’t help the thundering of his heart as he tried to explain it to Phoebe.

The only thing he wanted was within his reach.

So he snatches Phoebe up, because she’s got that quest of hers that he does remember at this point, thinking perhaps she could find a seed or two in the new space available… Well, it would mean he’d helped her with something at the very least aside from being the terrible husband he was consistently turning out to be.

He thinks he can almost taste it as they take that step through the portal. They’re met with the port, the blinding light, the voices and sounds, and he grips Phoebe’s hand a bit tighter when the blinding sun is starting to fade from his eyes, squinting through it. And he can see over the heads of the people milling about, the one thing he’d craved for years finally there within his reach.

He takes a shaky breath at first, letting go of Phoebe’s hand and rarely caring whether she follows him or not, but the man makes a straight beeline for the sands, all composure faltering, whatever little bit was left, his horned head shifting over the people milling near the water – and that’s when he spots Remi and stops short, his heart thunders. He doesn’t recognize the other man, too focused on who had disappeared when the mud monster attacked Fiat Lux. Remi? He calls out through that Attuned bond, voice accented and rough and thick in his surprise and shock and bewilderment, legs taking him closer toward Ronin and Remi.

The ocean, he decides, can wait a little bit longer to dip his feet into.
maybe i'll cope with life without hope
maybe i'll open the door and fall through the floor
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: won't you let me go down in my dreams? (OPEN) - by Sunjata - 01-22-2020, 02:24 AM