Not a drunk, just enjoying life.
Merkesh Alaric
Pirate

Age: 36 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: - Strg: 10 - Dext: 8 - Endr: 7 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305
MERKESH
He sat there, clueless over how to act in front of outsiders while taking another sip from his bottle, kind of semi ignoring her "tantrum" over such a silly situation at hand. He even took a couple of sips before letting out a sigh of relief as if the burning alcohol was refreshing for him. Suddenly the shell smashed into him, seamed to sit there for a solid second from the force treatment it had suffered before rolling down over his shirt. He looked fascinated over the whole deal and followed the shell rolling down over his thigh to then flop back on the sand where it belonged. His gaze looked back to the startled visitor slightly amused over both the severe overreaction and shell tossing. Yeah she was not from here at all. He should have realized it as she played in sand but hey! He had been drinking some after all.

He bended forward to pick up the beautiful shell, still without saying a word before rolling up on his feet again to unnerved walk towards her after all the fuzz about getting away from him. Stopped a bit in front of her however to not scare her half to death yet again to sink down on the sand again. Tossed the shell softly back at her. "You should keep that grasslander, might just pop up a hundred more guys like me you feel the need to throw it at while you are here. Though they won't be as kind as i were right now however. Geez i must say you are the most rigid person to encounter yet, i was simply offering you a drink." He said all relaxed while leaning his weight back on the arm resting in the warm sand while taking another sip from his bottle yet again. The ringing in his ears from her shriek still echoing in his skull. "Lemme guess.. You are an abandoned that have mastered the skill of blowing up someones ears? Good work i must say! You almost had me so keep at it!" He said with a smirk as his semi compliments mixed in to semi insults, the normal thing. And as the whole thing really hadn't been anything special he then asked; "So what are you doing anyway?"
Take what you can, give nothing back
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
Not a drunk, just enjoying life. - by Merkesh - 01-22-2020, 05:38 PM
RE: Not a drunk, just enjoying life. - by Libbs - 01-23-2020, 02:56 AM
RE: Not a drunk, just enjoying life. - by Merkesh - 01-23-2020, 02:45 PM
RE: Not a drunk, just enjoying life. - by Libbs - 01-23-2020, 04:40 PM
RE: Not a drunk, just enjoying life. - by Merkesh - 01-23-2020, 05:36 PM
RE: Not a drunk, just enjoying life. - by Libbs - 01-23-2020, 05:52 PM
RE: Not a drunk, just enjoying life. - by Merkesh - 01-23-2020, 06:07 PM
RE: Not a drunk, just enjoying life. - by Libbs - 01-24-2020, 04:38 PM
RE: Not a drunk, just enjoying life. - by Merkesh - 01-24-2020, 10:23 PM