I was going, Mother, to pick roses, to find death
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SuNJATA
the flood
He should know better than to not expect what’s coming. But what he doesn’t expect is the barrage of everything, every rock and shadow checked, every room moved of its furniture for every piece of a way things could go wrong. And when it came to it? There wasn’t a way that they could prevent or prepare for all of them… But that, to Sunjata, didn’t mean to avoid it all together. Coddling and swaddling only got so far.

Regardless, despite his easy shift in tempers, he finds it easy to remain calm with the conversation as it’s laid out. Much of which were things he hadn’t known – the fact Maea had been missing for a year, that might prompt some of this discomfort – among other things. He’d been here when the notice had been put up that Zariah was looking for Amalia in place of Jigano. He’d been here when Zariah had hosted that meeting – though he hadn’t gone to it.

Zariah only has the ability to try and get what she wants because people let her bully them into it.” He responds. “I didn’t have to ask Deimos. I don’t know Amalia, but I do know that she can’t walk, and if he loves her half as much as I think he does, wouldn’t he want to spend every moment he can with her until she’s better?” There isn’t much to be said about the Shield and how quickly she’s to get better – Caido was… A difficult place compared to what he’s from. One moment things were fine, the next a flame has been snuffed out. But the trick doesn’t work, because he also works for the General as a member of his Militia – and despite how many people have told him to meet the Shield, he still hasn’t. But in the end?

Did any of them know how much time they had?

He remains silent, however, as Jigano continues on with his corrections over Maea’s words, still leaning back in his seat, attention drawn toward Maea briefly as she reaches for his hand – one he offers to her back for the support she needs as she remains speechless, though his gaze flits impassively back toward Jigano where his stormy gaze meets his ice. “So you will have her choose between something she’s been dedicated to, and the option of having my hand in it as well… For what? Because Zariah’s the enemy?” He asks, a tilt of his head that’s rather avian in nature. “The only reason you’ve made this choice for her is because you know it’s not worth it for her to leave this to go and learn with others in Halo. If Loren is there, who’s to say he won’t help either? Who’s to say that she won’t have friends there? New experiences? But all of this you’d let her throw away because you’re manipulating her to stay?” He doesn’t know if the laugh that leaves his lips is a scoff of disbelief or in part frustration.

No, you already knew the answer to that before you asked, Provost.
rely a bit too heavily on alcohol & irony
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I was going, Mother, to pick roses, to find death - by Sunjata - 01-29-2020, 06:33 AM