black out days, i don't recognize you anymore
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
AmaLIa
shield of safrin
She regrets her tone as soon as she speaks, wincing in her guilt at each lash of his retort. He's right, of course - the loss of her legs is nothing compared to the loss of his child, and she cannot imagine the agony he faced, the fear and rage of it all.

But to destroy something ancient and beautiful in that pain and fury? To destroy her?

Amalia sits in silence as Ronin straightens up, following him with dark, hard eyes, lost for what to do. Somehow the Dark Star has the uncanny ability to pull at each of the darkest anxieties within her, the things guaranteed to make her angriest despite her insecurity and guilt. "I was protecting my home," she snaps back before she can stop it, fists clenched in her frustration, an expression of aggravation on her face. Digging furrows with her claws, she licks her lips and shuts her eyes. "I'm sorry, Ronin- I'm so sorry. You... what happened was terrible."

I promised to make the most out of life for you. "Do you regret it?" she whispers, looking up at him because there is nothing else she can do. "Do you regret being king? Or living a fuller life? Or... or being alive again? Being chosen by Safrin?" She's legitimately curious, because she regrets everything on a regular basis as well.
you can't choose what stays
and what fades away

Messages In This Thread
RE: black out days, i don't recognize you anymore - by Amalia - 01-28-2020, 12:21 AM