black out days, i don't recognize you anymore
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
is there a price to burn this paradise?
With words like whipcracks, it was undeniable to say that it felt good to Ronin, to get all that bile and vitriol out of his system. And whilst Amalia’s steadfast nature in the face of it did take the wind out of his sails somewhat, it was still good to just say it. But now that it was all out there, all off his chest... well. He was just empty now, wasn’t he? Staring down at Amalia, all the while hoisting the cloud manta back up and onto his shoulder, he regarded her quietly.

”Do I prefer this to living as a star in the sky?” he asked softly. ”No, I don’t. This is horrible.” Quite what ‘this’ was could be debated, based on the sudden solemnity in his expression, in the silence after his fury. Was what had happened to him horrible? Or was it the way it has made him treat other people? Was it the person he could feel himself slipping into?

”I wasn’t aiming for you,” he said suddenly, offhanded. He might have been talking about the cloud manta and the blood. But he also might have been talking about the Temple.

Messages In This Thread
RE: black out days, i don't recognize you anymore - by Ronin - 01-28-2020, 06:55 AM