black out days, i don't recognize you anymore
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
is there a price to burn this paradise?
Before whatever this was? "Some days yes. Some days no. Right now I don't care about much more than what the next sunrise brings," Ronin said with a shrug of one shoulder, the other draped with the colourful corpse of the manta he had brought down. For him the question was not so loaded, blinded as he was by the situations that had brought him to this point. "What does the past matter? It can't be changed. I'll still wake up and be in this life tomorrow, and the next day, and the next." Something he was quite certain she could relate to.

I know, she said, and Ronin felt nothing. Surely some part of him should feel relieved that she understood whatever it was he was trying to awkwardly convey? Surely he should be even slightly relieved? What was wrong with him?

Ah, but back to safe territory. "I was asked to," he said. "Job for someone back in town. Their meat is apparently delicious, and the jewels in their forehead can allow a human to breathe underwater. They only wanted the one, but with three I get one too, and there's another to sell on."

Messages In This Thread
RE: black out days, i don't recognize you anymore - by Ronin - 01-29-2020, 12:17 PM