'til my troubles got trouble with me
Ronin!!!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
the dark star
Know him?

Careful what you wish for, Jata.

The sack of bloodied... somethings landed on the bar next to the Attuned with a nasty sort of clacking sound, and it attracted the attention of the barman far more quickly than any patron ordering a drink. The owner of the sack was also a little worse for wear; Ronin had taken a job to hunt down a particularly nasty crustacean tormenting fishermen along the shoreline. No one had told him that the crab was the size of a large dog though, or that it would try to pinch his fucking arms off.

Whatever. It was dead now.

Waving off the heartfelt thanks and shoving the bag of crab legs across the counter, Ronin accepted his payment in the form of a satchel of supplies and a strong drink. The drink was the main thing he was after. Sidling onto his bar stool, hair ruffled and windswept, bare chest covered in welts and pinch marks and scars, he took a healthy swig of his drink.

”No midwife today,” he said roughly, the tone faintly mocking. It was not difficult to realise he was directing the comment at Sunjata.
a monster in my heart
a ghost inside my chest
RONIN

Messages In This Thread
'til my troubles got trouble with me - by Sunjata - 01-23-2020, 08:18 AM
RE: 'til my troubles got trouble with me - by Ronin - 01-23-2020, 09:48 AM