'til my troubles got trouble with me
Ronin!!!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
the dark star
”Awh, got a little trouble in paradise huh?” Ronin’s laughter was soft and mostly hidden by his drink, but it was nonetheless audible. Putting the glass down and glancing sidelong at Sunjata, he let himself look at the other man properly for what was probably the first time. Like something out of a gods damned fairytale, he was easy on the eye but Ronin couldn’t help but get the tryhard vibe from him. Oh, and then he joined the game with a little quip of his own.

”Well lookit you with the big ol’ balls in here,” he said, sounding proud of him. ”Why, to shine the light of judgement upon me, you must have destroyed at least two Temples. Only... here’s the thing.” Providing he wasn’t shrugged off completely, Ronin would sling an arm around the other man’s shoulders, leaning in close with the smell of blood and salt and rum.

”I don’t give a fuck what you think, you horned prick,” he whispered, lips pressed intimately to the shell of Sunjata’s ear.
a monster in my heart
a ghost inside my chest
RONIN

Messages In This Thread
'til my troubles got trouble with me - by Sunjata - 01-23-2020, 08:18 AM
RE: 'til my troubles got trouble with me - by Ronin - 01-23-2020, 04:09 PM