'til my troubles got trouble with me
Ronin!!!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
the sea speaks a little more honestly
Plenty of fire to go around.” He comments a bit offhandedly. Fire and blood and darkness. Too close to home and yet not quite close enough. At least there’d been enough booze to go around even after the bar itself burned, and Sunjata had partaken in it quite a bit in order to ward off the feeling. “The ocean always does.” At this, Sunjata chuckles lightly. Salt, sand, gulls, depths of blue… It was always the same, always something to look forward to.

He asks Ronin if there’s anything whale eating, and the response ignites a crooked smirk to cross his face. “Well, fuck. Here I was hoping for a swim.” He gazes out, squinting a bit with a tilt of his head as though he could see the creatures writhing in the deep. His gaze slides over toward Ronin after a moment of consideration. “At least my shift has teeth, might stand a chance. You wanna come be my witness that I didn’t go drown myself if I get swallowed whole?” A dark brow raises, though his voice is laced with humor.
to those who are willing to drown
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
'til my troubles got trouble with me - by Sunjata - 01-23-2020, 08:18 AM
RE: 'til my troubles got trouble with me - by Sunjata - 01-25-2020, 08:17 PM