'til my troubles got trouble with me
Ronin!!!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
the sea speaks a little more honestly
I’d be glad if I never had to see snow again.” Sunjata replies honestly, trying to lighten the mood around Deepfrost. But Lusea had died shortly after, early Flowerbirth, and LongNight had happened with blood and fire and too many bodies trapped in the Temple – the structure the man beside him had brought down not a season later. He muses this as he stares out, trying to focus on dropping the topic in favor for oceans and whales and deep dark blues.

He purses his lips slightly, leaning back against the bar with a huff of a groan. “I’d rather not beach myself on the beach.” He mumbles somewhat before he can’t help the slight drop of his head, the huff of a chuckle slipping past his throat. He pushes himself forward a small amount, to get up from the seat and looks to Ronin with a wry smirk. “Let’s get you cleaned up, huh?
to those who are willing to drown
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
'til my troubles got trouble with me - by Sunjata - 01-23-2020, 08:18 AM
RE: 'til my troubles got trouble with me - by Sunjata - 01-26-2020, 08:34 AM