maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
For Jata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
but i come to life, come to life
some princes don't become kings
Yes, yes he does want a rational response — fingers digging into the shovel despite her attempt to tug it out of her hands. He’d always been stronger than her, though the shrieks are only amplified with the earring in his ear — and he fights the urge to wince at the intensity of the sound.

He lets her try to tug the shovel away, keeping a hold of it as he stares at her with his dark shadowed gaze. “Yeah, forgive me if I do. People live here, Phoebe. As the Dean of the Medical College and the midwife you tell people so much about being, I’d think you’d care about that a bit fucking more than you do now.” His jaw clenches and he aims to try and step forward to pull the shovel out of her hands.

But she surges at him instead, putting off his balance because of his weakness, what he’s just endured, his illness. He stumbles back and releases the shovel, only to watch her smash another piece of furniture. He surges back at her when he recovers, reaching to tear the shovel away from her if he can. “Take it out on me then, not the fucking bar.” Not the only thing he’s got left of Lusea, the place he’d made a solace for Melita, the place he’d opened for Maea to stay at.

It was my blood test, that was what you felt.” He growls by way of explanation, teeth grit as he hopes to distract her further from trashing his bar. “I wasn’t fucking someone else, regardless of what you think.
even at the best of times,
i'm out of my mind
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: maybe next time he'll think before he cheats - by Sunjata - 01-23-2020, 05:59 PM