maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
For Jata
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
”SURPRISE! I DON’T CARE!” she shouted at him, nearly falling forward as he tugged the shovel loose from her hands. But then she started to laugh a rather crazed laugh. How freeing it was to simply not care. To simply let it all go with a big fuck you to the world. ”I don’t care what anyone thinks! I don’t care what anyone feels! You are the biggest sack of shit to ever walk Caido and I absolutely will take it out on this bar because it’s the only thing you give a shit about!” she yelled, picking up a knick-knack that had fallen off the mantel and chucking it towards a window.

”I am done {i]caring{i}. It is all I have ever done hand what has it got me?! Walked on!”[/say} she said, chucking another decoration at the window. ”Cheated on!” Another thing thrown. ”So I’m done! You can all go jump off a cliff for all I care!” she shouted, throwing another piece of debris.

At his excuse she only raged more. ”Last time I checked, blood tests don’t make you cum on the spot, Jata, how STUPID do you think I am?!” she screamed at him, chucking one last bit of chair at the bar.
and then there's me, always waiting for you
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: maybe next time he'll think before he cheats - by Phoebe - 01-23-2020, 07:15 PM