Where I was Meant to Be [OPEN]
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
HOTARU
Fur tickles against wind-pink cheeks as Hotaru ventures through the Fangs. It is an unexplored entity for her, and one that she respects enough to arm herself as she wanders. Though fire is not within her magical grasp, lightning does well enough to start them when she is in need, and she is adept enough with the blade and bow Deimos had given her to rely on those for defense beyond her given powers. For once, however, the snow and ice are at peace. It reminds her sorely of a home that is long gone but whose memories shine bright and untouched in her mind. Sun glinting off stark white, crystals blowing from her feet to her face with every gust of wind. If she closes her eyes she can pretend that she's home. That her kingdom never fell, her family never perished. Here with the chill on her face and the sound of snow beneath her feet, there is nothing but peace.

It's an illusion she can't hold for long. Keeping her eyes closed forever isn't an option unless she'd like to be quite literally dead to achieve it. As she scans the horizon anew, Hotaru is taken aback by a figure on the horizon - recent, or she would have surely noticed it sooner. Despite being aware that it could be anything (cannibal, zombie, various unseen predatory species) Hotaru adjusts her course to track it down nonetheless. Which makes it all the more rewarding when she realizes upon moving closer that it's another woman.

Only once she's close enough for her unexpected companion to have surely heard her coming does she raise her voice in greeting. "Come here often?" It's laced with only the smallest bit of teasing, unsure as she is of the woman's ways. Only when she comes close enough to realize the woman is meditating does she make an apologetic noise and pause. "Ah, sorry, didn't mean to interrupt you. Mind some company?" If not she'll continue on her own trek. Hotaru understands the importance of quiet and peace, especially when she had been indulging in her mere moments ago herself.
over time
even the sharpest thorns
will become soft
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
Where I was Meant to Be [OPEN] - by Morgan - 01-23-2020, 11:26 PM
RE: Where I was Meant to Be [OPEN] - by Hotaru - 01-24-2020, 06:24 AM
RE: Where I was Meant to Be [OPEN] - by Morgan - 01-24-2020, 10:36 AM
RE: Where I was Meant to Be [OPEN] - by Hotaru - 01-28-2020, 07:05 AM
RE: Where I was Meant to Be [OPEN] - by Morgan - 01-28-2020, 06:25 PM
RE: Where I was Meant to Be [OPEN] - by Hotaru - 02-01-2020, 02:50 AM
RE: Where I was Meant to Be [OPEN] - by Morgan - 02-01-2020, 06:12 PM
RE: Where I was Meant to Be [OPEN] - by Hotaru - 04-12-2020, 09:43 AM
RE: Where I was Meant to Be [OPEN] - by Morgan - 04-14-2020, 10:31 PM
RE: Where I was Meant to Be [OPEN] - by Hotaru - 04-16-2020, 11:08 AM
RE: Where I was Meant to Be [OPEN] - by Morgan - 04-18-2020, 03:52 PM