Where I was Meant to Be [OPEN]
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
HOTARU
The cryptic answer inspires a soft hum of agreement from the woman at her side, Hotaru gazing out over the sun-bright snow. Perhaps it sounds mysterious or mystical, but she understands. It is something only a snowborn soul can comprehend. "They only ever seem to come so easily out here," she agrees with a quiet wisdom. "Where the noise and the business can't reach us." She tilts her face to the sky as best she can from where her cheek lays against her knee, shuttering her eyes against the piercing brightness of the heavens as she basks in the wind that caresses against her cheeks in a chilled embrace.

Laughter shakes her slim shoulders as she peeks an eye back open at Morgan, a sly smile on her face. "I would tease you about Halo being off-limits, but I'd like to not get pushed off this ledge over a joke." Her heel taps against the stone past the overhang, a quiet but concussive noise that ticks alongside her heartbeat. "Though the idea of living here, even as a faceless woman...it is appealing." More sincerity than she normally offers, but there it is. Though Zariah's presence alone is vexing enough to keep her in the Grounds for now.

"Unpleasant, but not unexpected. I fell through many of them after my home world was destroyed in a war between Gods." Shrugging blithely she clutches her leg tighter to her chest, the discomfort in her stomach coming anew at the memory of the twisting-turning-falling sensation the portals always gave her. "I am definitely hoping it will not happen again."
over time
even the sharpest thorns
will become soft
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
Where I was Meant to Be [OPEN] - by Morgan - 01-23-2020, 11:26 PM
RE: Where I was Meant to Be [OPEN] - by Hotaru - 01-24-2020, 06:24 AM
RE: Where I was Meant to Be [OPEN] - by Morgan - 01-24-2020, 10:36 AM
RE: Where I was Meant to Be [OPEN] - by Hotaru - 01-28-2020, 07:05 AM
RE: Where I was Meant to Be [OPEN] - by Morgan - 01-28-2020, 06:25 PM
RE: Where I was Meant to Be [OPEN] - by Hotaru - 02-01-2020, 02:50 AM
RE: Where I was Meant to Be [OPEN] - by Morgan - 02-01-2020, 06:12 PM
RE: Where I was Meant to Be [OPEN] - by Hotaru - 04-12-2020, 09:43 AM
RE: Where I was Meant to Be [OPEN] - by Morgan - 04-14-2020, 10:31 PM
RE: Where I was Meant to Be [OPEN] - by Hotaru - 04-16-2020, 11:08 AM
RE: Where I was Meant to Be [OPEN] - by Morgan - 04-18-2020, 03:52 PM