Where I was Meant to Be [OPEN]
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
HOTARU
It seems her luck holds in keeping the pleasant expression on the woman's face, and her own lips curl as her wind-bright cheeks darken with pleasure at the response the Captain gives. "I'm sure we could find a way to keep warm," she offers in playful return, laughing softly into her knee when Morgan's confidence seems to fail her at Hotaru's own bold flirtation. Her discordant laugh is still a pleasant sound for all the discomfort it projects. She lets that topic subside lest she scare the beautiful lass away into the snow.

It's perhaps the best course, for the tone falls grim and oppressive within a short time. Pressing down upon her small shoulders until she hunches closer to where she still hugs her leg, the haunting screams of those witnessing such thoughtless waves of destruction and murders ringing in her ears. The discordant voices of those looking for family, of trying to make a choice in those last moments as the world went to hell around them. Her nails dig into her leggings to try and drown out the sounds, focusing instead on Morgan's voice and the weight that each word has as it falls upon her ears. Her own expression is uncommonly raw and vulnerable, but there's a relief and appreciation that glows in her mismatched eyes as she turns them upon the Captain. "Thank you," she says just barely loud enough to be heard, but heavy with gratitude. "It's difficult to help when I still have so much yet to learn of this place, but I don't intend to let it happen again." Hotaru's expression goes steely as she looks out over the snow, a soft crackle of electricity dancing along her hands until she shakes it away with a grumble, regaining her control as she banishes those dark memories that will always haunt her.
over time
even the sharpest thorns
will become soft
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
Where I was Meant to Be [OPEN] - by Morgan - 01-23-2020, 11:26 PM
RE: Where I was Meant to Be [OPEN] - by Hotaru - 01-24-2020, 06:24 AM
RE: Where I was Meant to Be [OPEN] - by Morgan - 01-24-2020, 10:36 AM
RE: Where I was Meant to Be [OPEN] - by Hotaru - 01-28-2020, 07:05 AM
RE: Where I was Meant to Be [OPEN] - by Morgan - 01-28-2020, 06:25 PM
RE: Where I was Meant to Be [OPEN] - by Hotaru - 02-01-2020, 02:50 AM
RE: Where I was Meant to Be [OPEN] - by Morgan - 02-01-2020, 06:12 PM
RE: Where I was Meant to Be [OPEN] - by Hotaru - 04-12-2020, 09:43 AM
RE: Where I was Meant to Be [OPEN] - by Morgan - 04-14-2020, 10:31 PM
RE: Where I was Meant to Be [OPEN] - by Hotaru - 04-16-2020, 11:08 AM
RE: Where I was Meant to Be [OPEN] - by Morgan - 04-18-2020, 03:52 PM