Bartender I Really Did It This Time
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Mature Content Warning 
i'm not a whole person, and i dont think i ever will be
parts of me died in the house i grew up in
Shivers and tremors are left behind where Nate’s nails drag along his skin. A throaty him of approval leaving his throat as he gives himself into the traces and strokes the other man’s hands pave, along his spine, to his ass, a touch that burns and yet electrifies. An exploration of sorts, from someone clearly experienced, and Sunjata thrives within it. But he breaks from the kiss, to discard his shirt in a heap along the floor, steel eyes smoldering and head a small amount fuzzy as he focuses on Nate doing the same.

An immensely approving look is given as Sunjata devours the tattoos with his gaze, a curl of his lip in a devilish smirk, but he doesn’t get a long reprieve to catch his breath. They collide again, and Sunjata’s lips and teeth find the other man’s neck, raking and testing — the acute sense of smokiness lingering to Nate’s skin, to his kiss, something they both share. The groan he receives is something that sparks that flame within him again, and he can feel his body flushing with the pleasure of the sensation, almost as though he can feel it reverberating within the Attuneds body.

Nate pushes him backwards then, and Sunjata grips onto the Ascended tighter as he follows the direction, taking a moment to breathe, because holy shit — the fact the other man doesn’t need to breathe makes it difficult for Sunjata to remember to, at least until his lungs cry out for a breath. But the Korofi man finally bumps into the desk, enough of a force to buckle a knee and drop him a small amount lower — to precisely Nate’s height if not a small amount shorter at this point. He tilts his head back to gasp once more for breath as Nate’s hand cradles it, his kisses trailing down his neck and the taunts with the tease of never quite biting down, have him hissing and growling beneath his rushing breaths.

But he can feel the ever lowering touch of Nate’s hand to the band of his pants, and Sunjata growls his approval at it — his hand reaching for Nate’s own neck, applying a small amount of pressure to the side of it before his fingers curl in the man’s dark hair, pulling and tugging at first, his other hand slipping about him to apply a good amount of pressure to the other man’s hipbone, before slinking around time his ass too.

His touch is electrified once Nate pauses, and Sunjata’s already too far deep into it, head tilted back and eyes half closed in a lust induced stupor. He doesn’t want to stop it anyway, not with the way the Ascended taunts him, now that he knows what kind of bite they can have when it comes to truly intimate situations. “What’re you waiting for?” A whine and a demand, unable to stop himself as it leaves his throat in a breathless hiss of a growl.

Nate’s groan against his skin, the bite mixing with when the Ascended’s hand finally reaches below to grasp him has him seeing stars, and he bucks his hips automatically against Nate’s hand; against his grip, a growl of a groan leaving his throat with it. The arm that had been around the Ascended moments prior returns to his side to prop him up with as his body ignites in flame and he can feel his thighs trembling beneath the weight of it all, the muscles of his calves clenching and unclenching automatically.
& i visit them in dreams
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
Bartender I Really Did It This Time - by Nate - 01-24-2020, 03:48 AM
RE: Bartender I Really Did It This Time - by Nate - 01-24-2020, 05:34 AM
RE: Bartender I Really Did It This Time - by Nate - 01-24-2020, 06:14 AM
RE: Bartender I Really Did It This Time - by Nate - 01-24-2020, 05:36 PM
RE: Bartender I Really Did It This Time - by Nate - 01-25-2020, 04:10 AM
RE: Bartender I Really Did It This Time - by Nate - 01-25-2020, 07:04 AM
RE: Bartender I Really Did It This Time - by Nate - 01-25-2020, 08:40 PM
RE: Bartender I Really Did It This Time - by Nate - 01-25-2020, 10:17 PM
RE: Bartender I Really Did It This Time - by Nate - 01-26-2020, 12:24 AM
RE: Bartender I Really Did It This Time - by Nate - 01-26-2020, 07:49 AM
RE: Bartender I Really Did It This Time - by Nate - 01-26-2020, 08:59 AM