Bartender I Really Did It This Time
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Mature Content Warning 
i'm not a whole person, and i dont think i ever will be
parts of me died in the house i grew up in
It’s not as intense as it had been with the rings, but this time Sunjata wasn’t as reserved, wasn’t as nervous to get into it. This time, all he wanted was to be bit, to be fucked, to lose his mind and self for just a little bit longer. And so he gives into the sensation fully. No need to keep a damper on his sounds, no need to worry about who might walk by, who might see. It was them and them only. He growls and groans, moans leaving his throat as he searches to grab onto anything once more, before Nate’s teeth leave him. And he wants to whine at it, to pull Nate back, force him to continue… But he’s at a loss for breath, and he takes the momentary reprieve to search for predatory eyes glimmering in the lowlight or the Guild, to follow them with his own lust induced stupor.

He can see the stillness to Nate, the blood at his lips vibrant and stark against the paleness of Nate that has Sunjata smirking with his own delirious approval at the sight. The growl from the Ascended is hardly understood, but Sunjata manages to get the gist of it, feeling the pressure grow far more intense as bruises form where his hip bones hit the desk. But there’s barely any time for him to try and attempt to situate himself, half lidded lust filled eyes following as Nate drags his pants down and Sunjata hisses a breath of relief as the constricting material is removed.

He finds his mouth quirking in a smirk as Nate takes him in, sees the effect he’s having on the Ascended. But the teasing touch of his hand isn’t satisfying, regardless of how much Sunjata tries to shift his hips to make it. Nate’s lips are on his again, and Sunjata purrs into the kiss, vibrates beneath the threat of the way the man’s kisses trail lower and lower, taunting and teasing and never quite biting though the hint of them are there.

His body flushes in red with the way he watches Nate kneel before him, the grin with the appearance of fangs that nearly have his mouth bone dry. Yes, he wants to say, but he’s stubborn and he leans back into his right elbow, his left hand snaking down to drag along the snake tattoo that Sunjata can see, trailing up to Nate’s jaw with a roguish grin forming on his own face. The demand in Nate’s voice rivals his own, but he’s in no position to make too many demands — not with the Ascended so close, and how terribly bad Sunjata wants this. He goes to grip Nate’s jaw, keeping his attention the best the Attuned can.

There’s a growl that comes from his throat in his act of defiance. “Asseblief fok my, Nate.” He purrs, breathless and demanding in his language of home.

Asseblief fok my, Nate. — Please fuck me, Nate.
& i visit them in dreams
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
Bartender I Really Did It This Time - by Nate - 01-24-2020, 03:48 AM
RE: Bartender I Really Did It This Time - by Nate - 01-24-2020, 05:34 AM
RE: Bartender I Really Did It This Time - by Nate - 01-24-2020, 06:14 AM
RE: Bartender I Really Did It This Time - by Nate - 01-24-2020, 05:36 PM
RE: Bartender I Really Did It This Time - by Nate - 01-25-2020, 04:10 AM
RE: Bartender I Really Did It This Time - by Nate - 01-25-2020, 07:04 AM
RE: Bartender I Really Did It This Time - by Nate - 01-25-2020, 08:40 PM
RE: Bartender I Really Did It This Time - by Nate - 01-25-2020, 10:17 PM
RE: Bartender I Really Did It This Time - by Nate - 01-26-2020, 12:24 AM
RE: Bartender I Really Did It This Time - by Nate - 01-26-2020, 07:49 AM
RE: Bartender I Really Did It This Time - by Nate - 01-26-2020, 08:59 AM