Are these the men with which I am to defend Halo?
Peter Pikely

Age: 34 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
PETER
with his new role, Peter felt it was only appropriate he meet not only the other members of Nerons council, but the other military leaders as well, and it seems he is not the only one with that thought. The general herself sends him a note, giving him a time and place. He had to imagine he had seen her, at least in passing, but he could not for the life of him put a face to the name signed on the letter. Morgan

So, without any idea what to expect, he prepares for anything. His clothes are neat, well fitted to him, and in the families customary black, with a single blue scarf wrapped around his throat and his shoulders. It killed him to have to pick only one, but he needed to make the best possible impression. If this worked how he thought it did, it was likely they’d be working closely with one another, and he wants to set a strong foundation for that bridge.

As he entered their agreed upon meeting place, early, of course, he was greeted by a woman sitting at the table. Morgan, he could only presume. Peter kept moving, closing the distance between, between them until he was close enough that they could talk civilly, but not so close that he could be run through. ”Good morning.” He calls, bowing his head to her, ”It’s a pleasure to meet you. I am Peter. Thank you for inviting me to meet you.”
and our memories defeat us
and I’ll end this duress

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are these the men with which I am to defend Halo? - by Peter - 01-25-2020, 09:10 AM