Are these the men with which I am to defend Halo?
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN
As Peter entered Morgan silently turned to look at him, smiling just a little to herself, corner of her mouth turning up; he really did dress like a Spymaster. While she usually disapproved of gaudy or impractical dress, in this case she actually thought it fitting enough to be excusable.

Standing when he got close enough she nodded to him and held out a hand, the other resting the pommel of the sword in her belt. "General Aristomache. You may call me Morgan." This was a privilege that would be revoked if Peter proved to be troublesome, in which case she would immediately become 'General' again. "This is not merely a social call. Sit down."

She sat back in the chair, pulling out a chain of beads from a pocket in her cloak and running them through her fingers as she spoke - if Peter focused, he'd see each one bore a small face, ghostly carved into the pale surface. "I understand you are an Outlander. What is it you think makes you able to control the Spy network for Halo?" Her voice was not necessarily disparaging, not yet. He still had the chance to prove himself.
There will come a time, you'll see
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are these the men with which I am to defend Halo? - by Morgan - 01-25-2020, 08:42 PM