Are these the men with which I am to defend Halo?
Peter Pikely

Age: 34 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
PETER
If Peter is at all put off by her brusqueness, he doesn’t let it show on his face. He barely lets his eyes stray from hers, save for that initial glance down to her beads, even if she’s not looking at him. The fact that she needs specifics of his experience does irk him a little bit, another thing he refuses to show, instead thinking for a moment before simply offering the most recent.

”Just before I came... here, I was tasked with... finding the plans for a specific building, finding the... weak points, and setting explosive charges.” It had been a mission he wasn’t supposed to come back from, one that he supposed he didn’t come back from, though death hadn’t claimed him yet. ”The plans were kept in a central office. I secured the... the pity of the woman who... ran the doors, and convinced her to let me in. She did, and I found the plans, made a copy, and returned them before they were missed. And I brought the copy back to my master.”

The only word he really trips over is the last one. Peter had just been trying to mimic her words, but it leaves him with a bad taste in his mouth. Too close to the reality of the situation.
and our memories defeat us
and I’ll end this duress

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are these the men with which I am to defend Halo? - by Peter - 01-27-2020, 07:23 AM