Are these the men with which I am to defend Halo?
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN
While Peter would not know it (or at least, not for some time), Morgan began to find herself admiring the way he continued to meet her eye and speak for himself; it spoke of enough confidence to be able to handle the job. There would be mistakes and difficult missions and hard leaders, one who was fragile would crumble and risk the Citadel.

She was unfamiliar with 'explosive charges', or at least she did not quite know what he meant in that specific language, but did not ask. To appear unknowledgable in front of a new recruit seemed unwise. It was clear he had been tasked with bringing the building down, regardless. An ability to target 'weak points' could indeed be advantageous if they ever did come to all out war.

"I see. Impressive work, if you speak the truth. One last thing: You will need to command and manage a team of spies underneath you, as a Spymaster. Are you confident in your ability to take control of such a team?" There were always nuances to being a leader. Times to go soft, times to be harsh, when to make sacrifices...in her time as Captain, she'd learnt many of them.
There will come a time, you'll see
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are these the men with which I am to defend Halo? - by Morgan - 01-27-2020, 09:44 AM