Are these the men with which I am to defend Halo?
Peter Pikely

Age: 34 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
PETER
'If you speak the truth.' The phrasing makes Peter's lips tighten, pulling into a thin line. He shifts, trying to let it sit, trying to keep his chin up over it, but he can't help the words that come out first when he answers her question. "I have no reason to lie. Not to you." He gives the statement a moment to stand on its own, then continues.

"I can control a... a team." He wonders if shes just brought him here to belittle him, clearly Neron considered him competent enough, a fact that still surprised him, but there had to be something there. "I... I would not have accepted this role if I didn't think I could do it." Pet's eyes focus on her face, watching for the reaction, to see if he's answered correctly or not.

There is a razors edge of confidence that comes out when he needs it, when it is necessary, and he can feel it now, cutting him off from anything that isn't work, that isn't doing what needs to be. It's a part of him he wishes he didn't need, but that seems like it will get lots of use in Halo.
and our memories defeat us
and I’ll end this duress

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are these the men with which I am to defend Halo? - by Peter - 01-29-2020, 06:22 AM