Training we are the mighty hunters, the beasts of rodents' nightmares
for Owlalia
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LILY
Right before Fiat Lux she replies, happiness and pride and a bit of something else at the memory of that delicious orgasm surging from her briefly. Frey helped me, she adds quickly, making Amalia the second person she’s declared her allegiance (eh, that’s a strong word - let’s go with preference instead) for the deity to.

Yeah. I bet being in a bed all the time is boring as fuck. She looks up at the owl and tilts her head in genuine empathy. I’m sorry that happened to you, will you let me know if there’s anything I can do to keep the boredom at bay? because what are timelines? With a whole-body shudder of delight, Lily takes a few eager steps forward at Amalia’s offer. Oh, that’d be wonderful! I just want to know how. I don’t think I could, like, actually kill a mouse or something with my mouth.

Because yuck. There’s a lot Lily likes to do that’s out of the ordinary, but crushing a small rodent’s windpipe or breaking its neck isn’t one of them.
Hey Mister, you can never own me
I only let you hold me
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: we are the mighty hunters, the beasts of rodents' nightmares - by Lily - 02-14-2020, 09:04 PM