Training we are the mighty hunters, the beasts of rodents' nightmares
for Owlalia
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LILY
In that, they agree. Attuning is the best, most exciting thing to ever happen to Lily. It means anything is possible. It means that life of prior drudgery and nothingness wasn’t the be all end all, that they are not born into places in society and that’s where they’re forever meant to stay, that the Christian God is not the only God. His rules, his mouthpiece’s declarations, will not affect her here.

Attuning means freedom, and freedom is all the open-minded redhead has ever wanted.

Okay. Giving her full attention to the owl, the cat nods and begins to look about, all senses searching for the information. Other than the occasional movement of her head, she stands - perhaps too high for practical reasons, but for a beginner, she thinks it will help her see the prey better. It’s logical, but not necessarily practical, as she finds that her ears and nose are far better suited to discerning movement. There’s the natural rustle of the grass and then there’s the unnatural rustle of movement, the scratching of paws and tiny nails against the dirt, the smell of something blood-filled and warm.

It takes her more than a couple of minutes of careful listening, fine tuning what she’s sensing and filtering out unnecessary information. But eventually she sends to Amalia, There’s a lot of noise, but to my right… maybe fifteen feet away? There’s something. It’s moving slowly. Exactly what it is, she doesn't yet know. Maybe a mouse, a vole, or a chipmunk? Definitely something small, and probably fairly fast.
Hey Mister, you can never own me
I only let you hold me
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: we are the mighty hunters, the beasts of rodents' nightmares - by Lily - 02-18-2020, 02:55 PM