Training we are the mighty hunters, the beasts of rodents' nightmares
for Owlalia
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LILY
A different distance for each cat, and different sized prey. Lily can’t imagine Sunjata or Remi taking the time to stalk a burro, let alone being able to get close enough to one to pounce.  They’re big, noticeable, flashy felines. Lily will eventually be able to coast under the radar unless she wants to draw attention to herself. Hopefully.

Remi would also try to teach her this lesson, perhaps subconsciously, of the two sides of predator and prey. Lily thinks she’s being stealthy, able to get almost within pouncing distance before Amalia gives her a warning, causing the cat to flick her head up towards where the owl is supposed to be, only to see it diving towards her. With very little time to move, she does a weird hop/flop sideways, scrambling and undoubtedly sending that burro towards its hidey-hole.

For a moment there’s a pulse of anger in the connection as the perfectionist in her rues the lost pretty. After a moment it dissipates, followed by some wry amusement. Ok, real question for a minute. Everyone seems to have big shifts but me. How can only small animals be what’s truly in my soul? She seems disappointed, pouting in a cat-like way. Surely it’s as big as any of the men’s.
Hey Mister, you can never own me
I only let you hold me
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: we are the mighty hunters, the beasts of rodents' nightmares - by Lily - 02-21-2020, 02:29 PM