Training we are the mighty hunters, the beasts of rodents' nightmares
for Owlalia
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LILY
Unsure what Amalia means when she says she weighs less than Lily, the entertainer stores it away to decipher later, perhaps when she actually learns about velocity and flight.

This time, she keeps a close eye on the owl as it circles and then drops closer, talons out – and Lily is prepared with a questionable defense: shifting as Amalia does into her nightingale form, which is arguably even smaller than either of their ‘predators.’ Lily should have flown, taken to the sky when Amalia comes to the ground, but she can’t and as a result, doesn’t entirely escape the otter. The lump of fur and flesh hits her squarely on the head. It causes a mental chuckle, as little feathered head peeks out from underneath the fur. You’re more than most men I’ve ever known, scorn for the male half of their species tinging the last half of the phrase. I didn’t mean it like that… only that this she spreads her small wings to indicate herself, while it has a beautiful song, feels…  useless.

How can she go adventuring with the other Attuned when she can’t carry her own weight?
Hey Mister, you can never own me
I only let you hold me
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: we are the mighty hunters, the beasts of rodents' nightmares - by Lily - 02-25-2020, 03:28 PM