Toothless bites, mouthless mutters, wingless fluttters
Ludo quest!
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
She should probably be afraid. Common sense suggested that the deep shadows and the yawning dark ought to instill some terror in her, bring cold sweat to bead on her brow. But while a slight shiver ran down her spine, Maea found that it wasn't caused by fear. Indeed, there was a slight grin on her lips as the cat and the shadows showed their true nature and tried to withdraw.

Flicking her eyes to Delphia as the demigod put away her flute, the albino girl squinted against the bright light - not magic, probably, but could have fooled her - and listened to the sing-song taunt. Understood what Delphia was trying to do.

"Bet I can catch it before you!" she added to the teasing words, and turned towards her friend, the cat toy dropping to the ground, discarded by her feet.

Tense excitement was on her face as she looked at the orb of light, and she crouched lower, hands spreading wide as she stalked towards Delphia. Looking for all the world like she was about to try snatch the 'soul' away from her.

Maea hoped her plan would be easy enough to follow; if they could catch the Cat Sith's attention like this, perhaps they could make it a game of tag to lure it out of the Woods.
Light is easy to love
Show me your darkness
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: Toothless bites, mouthless mutters, wingless fluttters - by Maea - 02-10-2020, 05:51 PM