and it's hard to dance with a devil on your back
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
Seeing as this conversation was apparently going to last at least a little bit longer, Loren lowered the heavy pack to the ground. "I don't." The words were not mean, but they were designed to shut the discussion down as quickly as possible.

"Let me make one thing very clear. You're right, you're a stranger. We're not friends, nor do I have any particular desire to open up to you or anyone else." Despite the harsh words, there wasn't anything cruel about the Launceleyn's tone. Wasn't anything to his tone at all, really. Astra pressed himself against his back, but he didn't react. "So unless you can resurrect the dead, I don't want anything from you. Not tea, not comfort, nothing."

He tilted his head. "But by all means, tell me about your rough week." Again, there was no real interest in the statement, no flicker of life in the Launceleyn's eyes.
LOREN
Not quite an open book

Messages In This Thread
RE: and it's hard to dance with a devil on your back - by Loren - 01-26-2020, 05:56 PM