and it's hard to dance with a devil on your back
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
Loren's reaction to Samuel's explanation was entirely inscrutable, and almost entirely nonexistent. ”I see.” Unsurprisingly, the words came out much the same as they had during this entire conversation, in an emotionless near drone. "I saw Remi too. Of course the last time I saw him, he tried to kill himself in my arms, so I can't say I'm surprised by his change in demeanor." The replies fell far too easily from the Launceleyn's lips, considering the subject matter.

Still, he made no move to walk closer to the redhead, to sit, to do anything but stand there and stare. "And earlier this week, the man I loved burned to death while I stood right next to him. And that's just this week." For a brief moment, his eyes filled with a weary exhaustion and a lifetime of sorrow, before it drained out of him as quickly and unexpectedly as it had appeared.
LOREN
Not quite an open book

Messages In This Thread
RE: and it's hard to dance with a devil on your back - by Loren - 01-26-2020, 10:41 PM