leave all your love and your longing behind you
Delphia Thanatos
Seer

Age: 30 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 14 - Int:
MORTICIA - Mythical - Cat Sith (Soul Stroll)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
DELPHIA
The adoring look in her eyes did not leave as anger flashed in his. Grief did strange but predictable things to people. That she had never felt it herself and very likely never would made it difficult to empathize but she sympathized. And so she did not hold it against him, nor respond to the words that would likely only goad him to grow cross. He was but a dog barring his teeth to snarl, and she would not provoke him to bite.

"Try. Give your weary soul a rest and immerse yourself in enjoyment of this bright day in Halo, where there skies are clear, the wind is soft, and you've a friend at your side." she said encouragingly, walking towards the outskirts of the town where people were less likely to stare at their antics. "Mort has given me wisdom on how to secure a Cat Sith, so I might bind it to me and use its guiles to find lost souls with greater expediency. But I must do a great number of things with rocks first, and with your talents, you are the perfect helper!" She said, eyea crinkling at the corners with a hidden smile.

life is a dream walking
death is going home

Messages In This Thread
RE: leave all your love and your longing behind you - by Delphia - 01-29-2020, 01:31 PM