leave all your love and your longing behind you
Delphia Thanatos
Seer

Age: 30 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 14 - Int:
MORTICIA - Mythical - Cat Sith (Soul Stroll)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
DELPHIA
His question did not through her off her happy yet calm demeanor for even a second. ”I suppose I don’t really know. I’ve never had a friend before that wasn’t dead.” she said with a light, haunted sounding laugh. ”But I think you are clever and funny, and you don’t seem to mind my presence. That would make us friends, wouldn’t it?” she asked back. Was something like friendship really more complicated than that? She hoped not otherwise she might struggle to fulfill that aspect of her obligation to her father.

She nodded as he questioned her further. ”I need a rock that is taken up so high in the air that the air is thin. One that is struck by lightning. One that is pulled from deep within the earth. One that is burned. And one that has been submerged in water.” she said, counting them off on her fingers. All the elements – how perfectly balanced!

”Of course! What would you like assistance with?”

life is a dream walking
death is going home

Messages In This Thread
RE: leave all your love and your longing behind you - by Delphia - 01-29-2020, 03:25 PM