leave all your love and your longing behind you
Delphia Thanatos
Seer

Age: 30 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 14 - Int:
MORTICIA - Mythical - Cat Sith (Soul Stroll)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
DELPHIA
"Bold of you to say my perception is wrong when you have not perceived yourself through mine eyes." she said lightly, a small smile on her face, undeterred by his sour attitude. He was grieving. It was expected. If she could bring even a small amount of brightness to his day in this moment of darkness, her father would be pleased with her.

"I have rocks, from the Greatwood." she said, patting her small bag. "Yes, the earth one is tricky. Perhaps you could conjure an earth creature to dig very deep to procure a rock?" she suggested. Frankly she didn't know how magic worked. Not Abandoned magic anyways. All her own came from her divine parentage.

His request was...odd though. Ghosts not being real? How strange! Though perhaps he was considering his own world, and really who was she to question what he thought he needed to gather for Frey? "I will gladly do so for you." she said.

life is a dream walking
death is going home

Messages In This Thread
RE: leave all your love and your longing behind you - by Delphia - 01-31-2020, 12:19 AM