leave all your love and your longing behind you
Delphia Thanatos
Seer

Age: 30 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 14 - Int:
MORTICIA - Mythical - Cat Sith (Soul Stroll)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
DELPHIA
Her head tilted slightly, a bit confused despite understanding the question. "It is not about something specific. It is about your essence and soul." she said, shaking her head a bit. But, he had asked, so she would try to come up with an answer. "When we first met, you were very clever. You made me think deeply on things I thought were unquestionable." she said, as a point of something more specific.

Her head tilted again, hearing the sarcastic edge in his tone as he spoke of her god-cousins. "They are. But they are not all knowing. Neither can fly as far as I know." she said, the corners of her eyes crinkling with the hint of a smile. Her eyes then turned to the phoenix that suddenly appeared to burn the stone, shortly followed by a dragon of all things, shocking a stone with lightning. She broke into a grin, and looked at him then. "That was clever too. And quite brilliant."

life is a dream walking
death is going home

Messages In This Thread
RE: leave all your love and your longing behind you - by Delphia - 02-15-2020, 08:42 PM