what's the difference between broken love and prison?
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
He’s gotten used to the questions of what happened – the half answers he can give them, the understanding that it’ll take time but things would go back into their normal rhythm eventually. But what he doesn’t expect, as he’s brushing the glass away into a bin, is to hear her voice. He’d departed her on the bone bridge, after giving her a gift – a dagger, that at the time he’d so desperately hoped she’d plunge into his heart, end his suffering. And now? Now he doesn’t know where that leaves them.

He looks down into the bin he holds in his hand, doesn’t turn to look at her just yet, not as he grabs the brush he’d used and tosses it into the bin with the rest of it, stepping down from the step stool he’d perched on and slips his gloves off to toss it onto the side of the bin. But he does turn to her, to let tired yet lighter steel eyes seek out her bi-toned. “She wrecked it.” He offers quietly, a small shrug as he splays his hands along the ruined top of the bar.

Bit by an Ascended for a checkup, feeling rebounded between the rings, and she and Pim came and destroyed the place.” A tilt of his head, the sleeveless shirt sticking to him with the heat, but it hides nothing and none of the rest of the Ascended bites that litter his flesh. She’ll know what he’s been up to. She knows his coping. He knows that it should come as no surprise should she look down to see the hands splayed along the table, ringless and just as they’d once been.
i no longer know if i wish to drown myself
in love, vodka, or the sea
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: what's the difference between broken love and prison? - by Sunjata - 01-28-2020, 10:29 AM