what's the difference between broken love and prison?
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
He can feel her eyes on him as though they’re dragging claws deeper and deeper in, but he can’t find it in him to give her the reaction he has before. He knows he’s fucked up, he knows that even if he wanted to go back to her, he can’t. He’d missed his chance, tossed it away as though it hadn’t ever mattered, regardless if it had meant the world to him once upon a time. He’d squandered and broken it up, chewed her up and spat her back out by not listening to her, by thinking he needed to help.

He was done with it. And so he remains impassive, watching her as she looks around the bar, a hum of a chuckle leaving his throat at it. “No. But rumor has it I apparently broke her. So, I got that on my record.” His voice is rough, but there’s some sort of amusement within it, none of the guilt or caring after this. He’s too content, smug with the outcome. And it brings him out of his thoughts enough to grab a glass (one of the few) and pour her a glass of whiskey he’d stashed away in the reserves.

Actually, I did. After she bitched and moaned about how terrible I was to her when she was doing everything for me. How I tried to get her to take it out on me but she took it out here instead because it was ‘the only thing I cared about’.” A rise and fall of tattooed shoulders, lips curling in a small smirk to that. But it fades as he hasn’t expected her to ask how he’s feeling, and he looks around the bar with some hint of nostalgia. “I’m alright. Spent some time in Torchline with Ronin and Remi, been training with Maea, staying at the Advocates.” He’s been doing too much, but he won’t admit it here. “Doctor got kicked out of his house for what we did though so I get more frequent checkups.” He offers as though it’s nonchalant, even though it was far more eye opening than he’d expected it to be.
i no longer know if i wish to drown myself
in love, vodka, or the sea
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: what's the difference between broken love and prison? - by Sunjata - 01-28-2020, 11:10 AM