what's the difference between broken love and prison?
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
Hotaru’s concession is met with a deep rumble of a chuckle to that. “Mmm, I could certainly drink to that.” An honest answer. He doesn’t care anymore. Any of it, she’d wrought it upon herself. He’s over it now, done and done. It’s the end of it all, end of putting himself out there for those that aren’t worth it, that don’t care. And now all he wants to do is explore, to not settle down and focus his time in Torchline, in opening more of the lands around them they can’t otherwise get to.

A subtle way of moving on.

His gaze finally meets her face once more as he continues to lean against the bar and she nears. He doesn’t want to do the whole second chance with her. Because he knows what he’s done, there’s no way to repay it. Fun for a night maybe, but nothing more. He can’t ask her for her forgiveness when there’s too much to forgive. He’s made his amends, destroyed a bit of it in the process, fixed what was wrong… And yet, it wasn’t enough. It’d never be enough in the end.

She tells him that he seems lighter, and he nods his head to her with a softer hint of a smile crossing his face. “Best I’ve felt in months.” He rumbles, lifting a hand to wave it in some sort of gesture of ‘before all of this’. But his eyes find hers as she cleans up a bit of dust from the bar. But the question she poises to him causes a smirk to cross along his face. “Mmm had I known, I would’ve done it sooner.” A shrug to that. “But it wasn’t my intention to get you in the crosshairs.” A bit more of an honest answer.

So. If I had the chance to redo any of it, I wouldn’t have started it in the first place. Different roads can lead to the same destination, after all.” He lifts his chin somewhat to look for her bi-toned gaze for her response to that. He can’t fix the past, can’t move on from it, can’t do anything other than perhaps slowly earn her trust back one small piece at a time.
i no longer know if i wish to drown myself
in love, vodka, or the sea
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: what's the difference between broken love and prison? - by Sunjata - 01-29-2020, 12:19 AM