I thought that love was a kind of emptiness
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
The white sheep of the family
Leaving the ink to dry a bit, Loren sat back, brows slowly unfurrowing as he no longer needed to concentrate. ”I left, remember? Seems silly to lay claim to a house I no longer live in.” His eyes grew a bit distant and he frowned a little.

At Samuel’s amusement, the summoner looked down, not quite able to meet the redhead’s eyes. ”The others who still live there wouldn't mind. And worst case, you can take my old bedroom. That, at least, I'm sure I can offer." Although the Launceleyn didn't respond to the teasing in kind, at least he wasn't retreating from the conversation entirely.

As the cat, whose name was apparently Mia, went for the quill, Loren actually smiled. It didn't reach his eyes, but he held out a hand for her to inspect. "Hi Mia. I'm Loren." Glancing down as Astra stirred, he lowered his other hand to give her a fond scratch. "This is Astra."

Introductions done, he began gathering up his belongings, then stacking the books neatly. "I don't mind. Let me just return these." Again, his voice wasn't excited, but he was moving. He lifted the stack in his arms and turned back to where he'd found them.
Will blood tell

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I thought that love was a kind of emptiness - by Loren - 01-28-2020, 10:18 PM