I thought that love was a kind of emptiness
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Samuel

"...Oh." Sam was not up to date on all the various dramas of the Launceleyn family and frankly more members seemed to pop up every week, so he had no idea that they'd all apparently died out or gone away. "Do you go by a new name now, then?" He'd often considered it himself, removing the mark of Wordsworth from his life and starting anew. He didn't know any of the people listed as tenants, which meant he really didn't want to stay there.

Mia was very happy indeed to receive scritches behind her ears, purring and rubbing her face against Loren's fingers for more right away. "Wow...I've sung to the herds many times, but no Luxere has ever followed me away like that." Sam wondered if the story spoke to something special about Loren, some kind of quality in him that the Luxere trusted.

Sam reached to pick up Mia and wrap her in a little blanket so she wouldn't be cold (night time winds in Longheat could sometimes hold a surprising chill), then he was ready to head out of the exit with Loren. "So...are you still going to stay in Halo? Jigano wanted to know if you were leaving the guild for good."

Suppose I never ever met you
Suppose we never fell in love

Messages In This Thread
RE: I thought that love was a kind of emptiness - by Samuel - 01-29-2020, 06:01 PM