I thought that love was a kind of emptiness
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
The white sheep of the family
Loren shook his head at Samuel’s inquiry. Although the summoner’s jaw feathered with a bit of tension, when he spoke it came out evenly. ”No. I kept my name.” Not quite able to meet the redhead’s gaze, the Launceleyn stared at a point in the distance.

Obviously Mia's enthusiastic response earned her more scratches. When the other man expressed what seemed like admiration, though, Loren shrugged and dropped his hand. "I didn't do anything to deserve her, honestly." The statement came out almost guiltily. However, he couldn't help but reach out to squeeze Astra for a moment. Even in the depths of his despair, he was glad she'd chosen him.

As Samuel picked up and wrapped up the cat, the summoner waited patiently. Then they set off. He let the redhead lead the way, for obvious reasons. "Yes, I'm staying in Halo." The next comment gave him pause, and his steps slowed for a brief moment. "I wasn't aware leaving the Hollowed Ground required me to leave the Loreseekers." Given how monotone his voice was, it was impossible to tell how he felt about that.

However, his eyes had tightened a bit.
Will blood tell

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I thought that love was a kind of emptiness - by Loren - 01-29-2020, 07:00 PM