I thought that love was a kind of emptiness
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Samuel

"Oh. Well..that's fair. Sometimes it's best not to run from things." Sam knew well that just facing something was often the best way to work through it.

Had any of them done anything to deserve their companions? Perhaps Mia was not as exotic as Loren's Luxere, but Sam still greatly appreciated her and wondered how he'd managed to convince the little cat to stay with him, love him, keep him company. "She seems to think differently." He smiled as they walked out the door, holding it open for Loren and his companion to follow behind.

A beautiful moon brought a gasp from Sam as they felt the Atheneum, the chill of night air hitting him and making the moment all the more stunning. Turning back to speak to Loren he gently shook his head. "I don't think it does. I think...you just departed so quickly, took your things...we weren't sure of your intentions. I'm sure Jigano will be happy you want to stay in the guild. Perhaps you could write us letters about what you learn in Halo?" It would certainly be an easier way to learn about the new areas, rather than the entire guild having to go on expeditions.

"Have you...found something to do in Halo?" He asked, walking in the direction of the Domicles, speaking low so his voice wouldn't bounce through the open street and wake people nearby.

Suppose I never ever met you
Suppose we never fell in love

Messages In This Thread
RE: I thought that love was a kind of emptiness - by Samuel - 01-29-2020, 07:09 PM