I thought that love was a kind of emptiness
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
The white sheep of the family
"Sometimes. Doesn't stop people from trying." The words carried a little bit of guilt, and Loren found his fingers drumming a nervous beat on his thigh. As he stilled them, he sighed. "Yes, well, I keep telling her she could do better. Maybe one day she'll actually believe me." Astra butted her antlers against him reproachfully, but playfully. It was an old argument, and she was almost glad to hear it again.

At least it meant he was recovering a bit.

It was a beautiful night, but it did nothing to lift the his spirits further. "What would you like to know about Halo?" He followed Samuel through the Domiciles. As they walked, the healer trained his gaze firmly on his steps, so that he wouldn't have to accidentally see anyone.

However, he glanced up at the redhead's question. "My brother appointed me Grand Healer." It came out without any real indication how the Launceleyn felt about it. Tilting his head, he considered the other man for a moment. "How about you? What do you do when you're not seeking lore?" Loren's question was a bit awkward and stilted.
Will blood tell

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I thought that love was a kind of emptiness - by Loren - 01-29-2020, 09:20 PM