I thought that love was a kind of emptiness
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Samuel

It was nice to hear Loren make a joke, even self-deprecating as it was; Sam smiled and looked down at the Luxere, glad that the Launceleyn allowed one supportive presence by his side seemingly at all times. Hopefully, she would save him from making any poor decisions in the depths of his sorrow.

"Well. My interests and those of the Loreseeker's guild are rather different. I imagine the guild would like to know things like the stories you hear, what they eat, how they produce their food and tools - how the city, the land, operates." It would be the beginning of a library on Halo in the Atheneum; perhaps not anything very exciting, but the basic information would be there for anyone interested in finding out more.

Grand Healer. It was quite the title. "So...a medical position, then. Are you in charge of an infirmary?" Sam asked, trying to pretend the thought of it didn't smart a little: it had been in the infirmary Nate had begun the 'experiments' that had begun his affair.

As for himself...turning down a side street (knowing it was quicker to reach his house through it) Sam thought for a moment, unsure of how much to reveal. Eventually deciding that Loren didn't seem to care much about anything at the moment, he told the truth. "Well, I make books for my shop, though a lot of the time...I'm busy working with my other Ascended family to complete tasks for The Voice."

Suppose I never ever met you
Suppose we never fell in love

Messages In This Thread
RE: I thought that love was a kind of emptiness - by Samuel - 01-29-2020, 10:37 PM