I thought that love was a kind of emptiness
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
The white sheep of the family
Loren nodded at Samuel’s list. ”Mostly stories about mighty hunters and beasts, mostly meat, mostly bone and fur as near as I can.” Although the healer’s voice was far from certain, that was what he’d heard and observed so far. He glanced over at the redhead. ”And what are you interested in?” The question might’ve come out as slyly from some, or genuinely interested from others, but from the Launceleyn it was neither, just a question.

Nodding again, he shrugged at the other man's inquiry. "Yes, and probably one day. I'm still getting set up, to be honest. I'll be responsible for the health of all in the Citadel, presumably." Again, Loren wasn't quite convinced he was right, but it sounded correct.

As they ducked down a side street, he didn't bat an eye. "How'd you get involved in making books? And what sorts of tasks?" Again, the questions were almost curiously disinterested.
Will blood tell

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I thought that love was a kind of emptiness - by Loren - 01-29-2020, 10:45 PM