I thought that love was a kind of emptiness
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
The white sheep of the family
Loren nodded at Samuel’s agreement. However, when he expressed concern about his reception at the Citadel, the healer shrugged. ”I don’t think anyone cares or really knows about the Ascended. And the Halovians are certainly open to new ideas. You should be fine, but if anyone gives you trouble you can always send them to me.” Although he still spoke in a less than enthusiastic tone, it was a genuine offer.

Happy to hear him sounding a bit more like his old self, Astra came closer for a head rub. He obliged, scratching behind her ears almost idly. However, he lowered his hand to his side as the redhead talked about his father. "I get it. We don't have to talk about it." Indeed, his eyes had grown maybe a little sad to hear of yet another broken family.

The other man's excitement caused the Launceleyn to look away. "I haven't made any in Caido, and I don't live here anymore." However, he bit his lip for a brief moment. "I used to be a librarian." That too came out quietly, and it was tinged with sorrow.

"Mmmmm." It was unclear how exactly Loren felt about The Voice's efforts, though clearly he didn't care or mind that much. "She must've been pleased. And you've already begun similar efforts in Torchline?" The questions still didn't have any curiosity or interest behind them, but he kept asking, trying not to let the silence grow too oppressive.
Will blood tell

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I thought that love was a kind of emptiness - by Loren - 01-30-2020, 03:07 PM