I thought that love was a kind of emptiness
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
The white sheep of the family
Loren just shrugged at Samuel’s smile and pleased response. ”I don’t like bullies. Or people who mistreat others simply because of who and what they are.” There was a bit of an edge to the healer’s voice, though even he couldn’t quite say what the source of it was.

Unfortunately, he wasn’t nearly as enthusiastic or happy as the redhead to be talking about the past. They had that much in common, at least. ”If I ever make a book again, I’ll let you know. As for my library it was...a library.” The Launceleyn shot the other man an inscrutable glance. ”I meant to organize the Atheneum before…” Loren swallowed against the sudden lump in his throat.

When he next spoke, his voice came out more than a bit awkwardly. ”Before I went crazy.” Astra nuzzled him, and though he rubbed her head, it didn’t help alleviate his sudden sorrow.

Thankfully, Samuel had his own awkwardness to deal with, which gave the Launceleyn ample time to get his emotions back under control. Giving the Ascended a puzzled look, the healer crossed his arms. ”I thought that was why I was here. To help with the painful memories.” He waved a hand vaguely.
Will blood tell

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I thought that love was a kind of emptiness - by Loren - 01-30-2020, 05:02 PM